Thursday, September 13, 2007

Welcome one and all

Hi, and welcome. I don't know how interesting the thoughts and daily activities in which I engage are, but perhaps this will be a good outlet for focusing my ideas and honing my writing skills. I'm not sure what I'll cover, but I can guarantee that I'll probably touch on some things like heresy and the philosophy of art, and maybe how to prune dahlias or wire wrap a beaded necklace. We'll all just have to wait and find out.

I've started to realize that my brain is rotting. My old college professors would be very disappointed. But I don't care about them. Anymore. What I do care about is the fact that I've been wasting a part of myself and I don't want to lose it completely, so this is a last-ditch effort to save my intellect and maybe gain some self-respect along the way. Join me, and maybe you'll get a little mental exercise too! But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's start by picking a topic. OK. The topic for tomorrow will be, da-ta-da! "Heresy and the Modern Church"! Won't it be fun? See you then!

No comments: